Grilled BBQ Pork Ribs
Let’s talk ribs! Delicious charcoal grilled BBQ pork ribs. Need I say more? I didn’t think so. Here is my super simple recipe for pork ribs that will have you om-nom-nomming.
What you need:
- 1 rack pork ribs
- Kosher salt to taste (Kosher salt has a stronger flavor than regular table salt, so use less)
- garlic powder to taste
- chili powder to taste
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ
- Any Charcoal grill but Weber is the best!
What you need to do:
**Hubby prefers Kingston Match Light Charcoal as it is easier to light and easier to control.
1. Season both sides of the ribs with dry seasonings. Pay more attention to the meatier side.
2. Grill the ribs over medium-low heat on the Weber until cooked through. Use a meat thermometer to gauge how done. 180 degrees roughly, give or take a few degrees.
3. Brush both sides of ribs with Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce.
4. Allow the BBQ sauce to heat and start to crisp. Remove from grill and rest for 5 minutes.
5. Serve with any combination of steamed edamame, steamed green beans, sweet peas, corn, or potatoes (of any description).
My daughter requests this meal at least once a week. It’s super simple, tasty, and filling. An awesome meal to follow up with a bonfire and roasted marshmallows and/or s’mores.